Frazer are an unsigned, 5-piece alternative rock band from Sheffield. Formed in 2011, their sound is guitar-heavy with sizeable riffs and frequent guitar solos, underpinned by solid bass lines and accompanied with piano and synth. Captained by lead singer Ash Clarke’s powerful voice, Frazer generate a very raw and energetic sound, both live and in the studio.
- Lead Singer, Rhythm Guitar.
- Influences: Oasis, Rolling Stones, Stone Roses, Paul Weller
- Lead Guitar.
- Influences: Slash, BB King, Jimi Hendrix, Led Zeppelin.
- Bass Guitar.
- Influences: The Beatles, Rolling Stones, Oasis, Undertones.
- Piano, Keys, Synth.
- Influences: Chopin, Beethoven, Liszt, Electronic Music, Queen.
- Influences: Kasabian, Miles Kane, Keith Moon, Chase & Status.
The band have a good amount of gigs under their belts already, having played at many venues including The O2 Academy (Sheffield), Don Valley Stadium and various venues during Tramlines Festival. They will continue to play local stages to build on their success and appreciate their early audiences. If you have not yet seen Frazer keep an eye on this website for upcoming gigs.
Frazer are currently working on a debut album and hope to begin recording at 2fly Studios in Sheffield towards the end of 2013. The band already have an existing repertoire of songs, including their debut single ‘Shine the Light’, which was launched at a special event at The O2 Academy in Sheffield. The band would of course like to here from booking agents and promoters as they will be desperate to play their new songs to as many people as possible and would love to spread their wings to venues all over the country, and beyond!